it’s really never easy!

I saw that photo from EJ’s 365 photo blog in FB. Tight hug of Em and Lorie. Picture shows the emotion, the “it’s hard to let go” feeling. I felt the emotion coz it’s probably the same for all goodbyes especially for close, good, best, special friends. It’s just so amazing that no matter how long you prepared for it or even if you know that it’s for the best…you’ll still feel that deep emotion. That feeling that you just want to hug the person so tight and you don’t want to let go coz you’re still not fully prepared for parting time. I’ve felt that so many times…..I’m wondering what would it be like when it’s my time to leave….to go?
But one more amazing thing is this…in every goodbye there’s also a new hello!
like EJ's projects here : Portfolio: EJ Azucena
Ako,
2 June 2011
But one more amazing thing is this…in every goodbye there’s also a new hello!
like EJ's projects here : Portfolio: EJ Azucena
Ako,
2 June 2011
1 comment:
Ma. Romilee Bool wrote:
Uy blogger ka pala...Nice naman. I totally agree with you, ang hirap magpaalam...iyakin pa naman ako tho hindi halata. Pag ikaw na siguro ang aalis, holiday na sa IRRI kasi friend mo halos lahat. Stay happy and nice. God bless. :)
Post a Comment