I am possessive with moments only because they become memories and those memories are treasures to me. The only thing that we get to keep to remind ourselves of those that went away, those moments we shared with them.
I rephrased that paragraph I got from Tumblr…like the owner of that statement I am also very possessive of moments. I even tell the person if I want a moment with him or her, one on one, just us…and the moment. I love spending one on one time with someone, coz I have this tendencies to be alone in the crowd. Spending small talks or chitchat with a love one, a friend or even a new acquaintance. It’s those times with that someone, makes my memories of that person special. I always want to be fully into that someone and that moment.
The moments I’ve put together make a big quilt …so big and beautiful, a quilt that comforts me when I missed someone. I want to create more moments with more people one after another…..
Ako,
30 May 2011
I rephrased that paragraph I got from Tumblr…like the owner of that statement I am also very possessive of moments. I even tell the person if I want a moment with him or her, one on one, just us…and the moment. I love spending one on one time with someone, coz I have this tendencies to be alone in the crowd. Spending small talks or chitchat with a love one, a friend or even a new acquaintance. It’s those times with that someone, makes my memories of that person special. I always want to be fully into that someone and that moment.
The moments I’ve put together make a big quilt …so big and beautiful, a quilt that comforts me when I missed someone. I want to create more moments with more people one after another…..
Ako,
30 May 2011
No comments:
Post a Comment