Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Just.....

Can't even find the right title for these....I have here a list of things I've written on my notebook but wasn't able to finish....so I just wrote them here as it is, hoping it will make sense someday.

How?
How many wrong will it take to meet the one right?
How many tries to make something perfect?
How many pains to finally let go?
How many attempts to give up?

I'm his
"One is love because one is love, no reason for loving"
 in fact if one is love there's nothing you can do to take that love away....
I don't know, but every time I realized this, I get lonely =(

someone claiming that you're with him....you're his - from the movie PS I Love You

I should be happy
I should be hopeful
....but I'm not!
How come? Why?
Why do I feel I'm not worthy of someones love?
It's like after hearing a good love story...instead of being encourage...I feel like "It's not for me"

Strangers again
We used to be inseparable....
we're opposite in many ways but we clicked
.....something happened
now, we're strangers again
it's just so sad...being strangers again.

 

3 comments:

rochiecuevas said...

Why the sad entries?

Marya said...

hi Rochie! lungkut-lungkutan ko kasi yang blog ko...hehe

Myles said...

ah...so sad:'(