Thursday, November 13, 2008

Men close to my heart some more

first part
continuation for the second part

There’s also some men out there (Non-IRRI that is)

Lester, young leader I look up to. He’s a good friend, if we only given more time to be friends (well we’re still friends but he is already in Singapore, you know the distance now) we’ll click to the max. He always has this line for me after every conversation “regards to Jesus”, now I’m missing hearing that line, sigh!!!

Val, my sweet church mate, he is so inspiring and so contagious in his fire for God. To meet such a man, I am so honored!

And of course my two bebe

Lyman, it’s always nice talking to Lyman, I would always have a huge smile every after talk or chat with him. He is so easy to get along with, really cool. I don’t have second thoughts on sharing just about anything. I cried a lot when he left, I’m so sad knowing that I will miss him, the walks along grove, buying lunch or snack in Umali, the talks about guys I like, we never had bad trip moments. Good thing he kept his promise, he always drops a message whenever his online.

Pogs, he calls me his human diary. He tells me, if not everything, well at least the important things for/about/in him. I call him “Titser Sungit” coz he teaches with so much passion that the tone of his voice rise a pitch higher (watch soccer practice and you’ll know what I’m saying). He is so faithful in bringing me home after every late night gimmicks. I like the Pogs I see now, the cool, the happy, full of life Pogs.

I wish my two babies would introduce me to the woman who would capture their heart…crossing my finger.

This is actually just a short list, I still have a lot in my mind and heart but even if they are not included in my list for this blog, they also hold a special place in my heart and I will never forget them and forever grateful I met them. Keep them coming!!!

Ako, 12 November 2008

3 comments:

Pogs said...

Nahipo ako dun ah. ;) Jejeje. Thanks!

May said...

hahah naaliw ako sa series na to...previous wk, naisip ko ring magblog ng ganitong topic..kaso ndi na natuloy!;D

ruvicyn said...

bakit hindi ako kasama? men di ba?