Saw this addendum thing in one blog, thought of posting my answer to my own blog but by topic …here it goes:
For Mariang GALA
I AM …what I am, I have my own special creation.
I WANT…to travel the whole world and even the outer space.
I HAVE …been around most of the places in the Philippines but I want to set foot in all of the Philippines so I want to travel more.
I KEEP …telling myself that I will set foot to every place I see on television or magazine or even places I'm just imagining or heard about.
I WISH I COULD …do all the traveling now.
I HATE …that I needed money and time to do all my traveling.
I FEAR …that I will not have enough time to traverse the whole world.
I HEAR …a place and learn about it and imagine going there and even really get there.
I DON'T THINK …I will get tired of traveling.
I REGRET …not to go around places earlier in my life.
I LOVE …traveling, doesn't it show?
I AM NOT …limited by space even money, even time, I can travel even in my dreams.
I DANCE …every time I see beautiful place.
I SING …if I can get to a place I've only seen on TV.
I NEVER …want to stop exploring the world.
I RARELY …stop imagining that I'm going places.
I CRY WHEN I WATCH …Pinoy who make it to foreign lands.
I AM NOT ALWAYS …into staying at home.
I HATE THAT …it's long weekend and I'm just staying at home doing nothing.
I'M CONFUSED ABOUT …going to Thailand or Cambodia next year.
I NEED …money to do all these traveling thing.
I SHOULD …get a job related to going around places.
For Mariang Kikay
I AM …fond of gwapo.
I WANT…a barkada-type of boyfriend.
I HAVE …an eye for simple yet confident guy, it's a plus if he can make me laugh at his clean jokes.
I KEEP …my heart from falling to my ______mate who happens to be my boyfriend material...hehe ang arte
I WISH I COULD …meet a man who is a crossbreed of my church mates and IRRI buddies.
I HATE …it when a guy I like is calling me ATE...hahaha
I FEAR …i will never meet the ONE or missing out on the ONE because I'm waiting for somebody else.
I HEAR …music everywhere, a love song every time I have a crush.
I DON'T THINK …guys see the real ME.
I REGRET …not being able to show that I want to be treated as a girl.
I LOVE …the feeling of being cared for, loved back.
I AM NOT …willing to settle for second best, only God's best but I also pray I will know if he’s the right ONE.
I DANCE …at the thought that the Lord has already written my love story.
I SING …for joy every time I feel God's love and He will not settle for someone less for me.
I NEVER …and will never get tired of waiting on God's best.
I RARELY …get serious on topics about the heart but I do take it seriously that's why I'm choosy.
I CRY WHEN I WATCH …couple breaking apart.
I AM NOT ALWAYS …into dating or finding the guy by dating, I believe there's an appointed time for everything and unless I am (and him also) are ready then and only then he'll show up.
I HATE THAT …being single at this age is being looked down or ridiculed or thought of that something is wrong with me.
I'M CONFUSED ABOUT …people saying different things on how to find the ONE but I rarely listen so it doesn't matter most of the time.
I NEED ...to prepare myself for our meeting =)....soon. the soonest time possible.
I SHOULD …take time to pray for him
Si Maria
I AM …so love by God that He gave His ONLY SON to die for me.
I WANT…to worship God all the days of my life in every possible ways.
I HAVE …been saved by GRACE and will forever be thankful.
I KEEP …on thanking GOD (prayerfully no matter what).
I WISH I COULD …tell to as many people the wonderful life I have in JESUS.
I HATE …SIN and the effect of it.
I FEAR …living without GOD.
I HEAR …the voice of God telling me He loves me, it’s as real as the sound of my love ones voice.
I DON'T THINK …I would last a day without thinking how GREAT my GOD is.
I REGRET …not being BOLD with my FAITH.
I LOVE …all of God’s creation and how just by saying the WORD everything came to BEING. Ah the POWER of HIS WORD!
I AM NOT …a perfect Christian but in my imperfection people will see the PERFECT GOD.
I DANCE …to give GOD the GLORY.
I SING …for JOY and GIVE HIM PRAISE!
I NEVER …stop loving GOD!
I RARELY …tell others about religion coz I don’t have it, what I have is a relationship with my AWESOME FATHER!
I CRY WHEN I WATCH …films about martyrdom for their FAITH.
I AM NOT ALWAYS …Christian-like but by FAITH and by GRACE I act according to my BELIEFS.
I HATE THAT …people are afraid to come to JESUS because they thought that He is MAD and HARD to PLEASE!
I'M CONFUSED ABOUT …people telling me that they know GOD yet they have a hard time TRUSTING HIM.
I NEED …COURAGE to PROCLAIM my FAITH.
I SHOULD …be BOLD in PROCLAIMING the GOD I believe in.
Ako, 3 November 2008
1 comment:
Cool, hehe! (kaya nga ako nanggaya din e, haha!). Hope we can also travel some places together. Cheers!
Post a Comment