i guess this feeling is true to everyone....nobody can escape this "one of those days" feeling. you just suddenly feel alone...you get sad without reason at all....and guess what something has it's way of bringing you down. just when you feel like this ... there's no one around to cheer you up or accompany you =( no one to hear your deep sigh! hayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!
but then again, i have you, again! my ever reliable computer.....
Ako, writing straight to my blog...i just need to get through this =(
2 comments:
yes, everyone has that! so hang in there honey.. it will always fade away in time, if you will always try ΓΌ ..i'm always just a text away..
texter:
I'll keep checking this blog from now on...I like it cuz ur not hiding ur true feelings, longings & weaknesses. That makes the stories real and inspiring.
Nalipasan ako ng gutom kc sobrang engrossed ako sa blog mo. Whooa! Thanks girl for this inspiring weekend. I love you sis!
Post a Comment