Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Teatime Stories of Mary

Holey, Holey, Holey by Sue Cameron

A story of God’s provision- a bag full of socks, not just satisfying the need but also in perfect timing….

Sharing mine =)
God is so good!
I have proven His faithfulness many times in my life. He not only provided for my needs but also the wishes of my heart. His timing is perfect, just by the time my cup is going to be empty He fill it to overflowing. Sometime in 2000 my father had to be operated because of slipped disk. It was so painful that he couldn't walk for a week before the operation. We rushed him to PGH, get a pay ward to be able to get the best Neurosurgeon there.

Just me and my brother were earning in the family but in my heart “money is the least among my problem” my only concern now is for my father’s operation to be successful that he will be able to walk properly again. After a week, thank God through Dr. Reyes, my father is well and ready for release.

This is the time when money take the seat of our thoughts…but I don’t know where the money came from. The last thing I knew, we were all back home. God provided through people who love my Tatay…in deed, He provides!

Shared by Darlene, 28 September 2006
Thank you God for your foresight! Last night I had an unopened box of chicken and rice and left over macaroni soup (sopas) food that will most likely spoil since I normally eat in the office cafeteria. But a strong typhoon came today, strong wind and rain outside, no electricity, nothing else to eat but the leftovers. Did I plan this? No! God did!

1 comment:

Marya said...

texter:

It feels like reading a real book right now, in the caliber of Chicken Soup for the Soul. (AHEM!) Get serious with writing my dear. Invest in short formal courses. This could be your career fallback. I'm planning to do that myself.