Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Teatime Stories of Mary

A Trusting Love by Le Ann Thieman

Shared by May, 22 April 2006
I was especially touched by this story, I always consider myself a traveler, an adventurer and a missionary. Many uncertainties, usually tiring, but being so, allows me to experience the magnitude of God’s presence, wherever I will be at, I know He is there. Whatever I feel, I know He knows. Whoever I meet, I know I’d be blessed. Life is a journey and traveling to different places has been my life too. I all attribute it to God’s grace, I put my trust in Him and I allow myself to be His missionary. Whenever I am to leave a place to set foot to the next I ask myself: Did I enjoy to the fullest my stay? Have I become a blessing to the people I’ve met? For these two determine the meaning and purpose of my being there.

1 comment:

May said...

ahay!..great reminder. ;D