Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Teatime Stories of Mary

Finders Keepers by Rosey Dow

A story of friends from childhood and adulthood..set apart by distance for a moment but never by heart.

Three days after Liezel was born, I broke free from my mother’s womb. Same birth month, same birth year…surely we are meant to be friends. We were classmates from kindergarten to college and we work in the same office. We live in the same neighborhood, have the same set of friends and love doing the same thing. What do we have in common?.....”SAME”

We share petty things to tough life experiences. We accept each other, argue with each other and respect each other. We consider each others' opinion from minor to major decisions, be it clothes to buy to should I say yes to Archie? She’s more than a friend, she’s a sister!

She is my Jonathan and I am her David! When I became a Christian she was glad because even that I followed her footsteps. Some things are just meant to be….we are meant to be friends not just for life but even in eternity because God has written in His book my friend’s name and mine….

1 comment:

Marya said...

from my FFF (lampas na kami sa friends for life eh hanggang after life pa daw)thru text

Hey! naiyak naman ako, kc pag open ko napatapat ako dun sa finders keepers and surprisingly tungkol sakin. hehe. touched naman ako. un ang una kong nabasa. So hapi nga sa'yo kc nag-grow ka talaga naiwan na ako. pero di nabitaw. luv yeah! mwah!