Show me Your Face
I can make it through the end if I could just see Your face
When praying is no longer my lifeblood
When reading Your Word is already a toil
When Your dreams is no longer achievable
When doubt is bigger than faith
When hope is just a myth
When even myself cannot be trusted
When my very heart deceived me
When it feels like I’m wishing on somebody else's star, always
When questioning who I am, my very identity is now my very question
When being a blessing is no longer blessed
When sharing your goodness is no longer good
When giving up on You…
on me…
on hope is the easiest thing to do
When joy is too deep and it’s very easy to just flow in the river of sorrow
When giving my pearl to the pigs is a validation of my being loved
When staying in the corner means the world to me
When being ordinary is hard to do
When being with Your people is like alone in the crowd
When Your teaching is already a frustration
When living is just so hard so I just choose to simply exist
When people who cares doesn’t matter now
When there’s no inspiration around or my eyes are so covered with tears,
nothing to see anymore
Inspiration is too far to reach the weary heart.
Oh God! I’m a zombie! Not just dying but really a dead man walking!
I can make it through the end
If I could just see Your Face
Show me Your Face
Show me now
I am ungrateful! SORRY =(
Ako, 15 November 2009
No comments:
Post a Comment