I live a small life….I would like to believe valuable but small.
Small! Yeah small!...I don’t have big dreams, I am easily contented, not very hard to please, I take things as they come. I don’t strive!
But even if it’s small…I guess my small life is valuable.
It’s people around me that gives value to my small life….
My simple living Nanay and Tatay
My caring siblings plus brother and sisters in law
My charming nieces and nephews
My proud clan….how can you feel small when cousins, Titos and Titas look up to you?
My DMI family…ever seeing what I will become not my shortcomings
My friends since elementary whose life are so intertwined with mine
My college friends, the Tropa Katorse (14-K)….they never fail to encourage, love, support each one all the way.
My Babols family, IRRI friends, Water Science family…my day to day interaction with them makes me feel so loved, needed, cared for, they look pass my simplicity but just enjoying the “ME”.
Ako, 20 December 2009
1 comment:
not really small, for your life is full of meaning and good values! mwah!
Post a Comment