Actually I got this from “You’ve Got Mail” the exact line is “Dreaming of someone else” but since I don’t have someone much more the else, I took it out. And this article would be my some sort of crafted prayer for my “the one”. Prayer is so powerful that we are warned “be careful what you pray for, you might just get it”. Also it’s our communication with God so we really should take a really really good thought about what to pray for. So!
Dear Lord, I’m praying for my best, the bestfriend that will be my companion for life. I’m praying for him right now that he’ll be safe and in the comforts of Your love. May You prepare him to be the head of our family, strengthen his faith in You, his values aligned to Your commands. Give him the grace to be patient in waiting until we finally meet. Build his character that he will be a whole man, confident of who he is. May all his needs be met so when he see me he’ll recognize my portion in his life. Give him the wisdom to know his purpose and that he will know where would I fit in to be his helpmeet. Fill him with your compassion that he will be loving, passionate about life, expressive and articulate with his emotion.
I’ll be his confidant. He will be so open that even if we’re apart I would know exactly what’s happening to him. I would feel him if he's sad and I will rejoice whenever he's happy. We are two complete individuals and our union, Your purpose will be accomplished….Thank You Lord…In the sweet Name of Jesus. Amen!
Ako, 20 December 2009
Dear Lord, I’m praying for my best, the bestfriend that will be my companion for life. I’m praying for him right now that he’ll be safe and in the comforts of Your love. May You prepare him to be the head of our family, strengthen his faith in You, his values aligned to Your commands. Give him the grace to be patient in waiting until we finally meet. Build his character that he will be a whole man, confident of who he is. May all his needs be met so when he see me he’ll recognize my portion in his life. Give him the wisdom to know his purpose and that he will know where would I fit in to be his helpmeet. Fill him with your compassion that he will be loving, passionate about life, expressive and articulate with his emotion.
I’ll be his confidant. He will be so open that even if we’re apart I would know exactly what’s happening to him. I would feel him if he's sad and I will rejoice whenever he's happy. We are two complete individuals and our union, Your purpose will be accomplished….Thank You Lord…In the sweet Name of Jesus. Amen!
Ako, 20 December 2009
5 comments:
ANG GANDA!!! I LOVEEEETTTT!!!! ü very well said Mer, ako din yun din wish ko, hihihi ü
I love this post Ate! while reading it,myriads of thoughts came flooding my mind.. first, it made me think that if only all girls are like you who patiently waits for the right one, then nobody would ever suffer from the agony of a broken heart... coz each woman deserves to be happy and treated as a princess... we should be sought after, not the one chasing...
Second, I am very amazed with your prayer for your "The One". He must realized how blessed he is for being genuinely loved by you even before you meet each other... but what I hate about it is that it served as a wake up call to me hehe.. yes, I might have found my "The One" but instead of loving and praying for him, I did the opposite, that is to constantly piss him off with my jealousy and tantrums.. I guess it's time for me to fall inlove again but with the same man and pray for him each day of my life.. weeh!!! Thanks for teaching me this Ate :-)
woooooooow!! ang ganda naman ng comment ng mahal ko sana magkatotoo =)witweew! hehehe asahan ko yan bey =) mukhang di na magulo ang buhay ko pag ganyan ang isang babae diyan =P hehe
ang sweet naman ni ate mary eh very opposite of what i have seen =P hehehe
at napakswerte naman ng lalaki na yun. biruin, mayaman na siya sa mga panalangin ni ate mary kahit di pa nakita. sana dumating na siya ASAP...
Sonia: ILIKE THIS LINE "be careful what you pray for, you might just get it”."
ITO PA: Fill him with your compassion that he will be loving, passionate about life, expressive and articulate with his emotion.
GUSTO KO TONG COMMENT NI TONNETE: we should be sought after, not the one chasing...
Sonia: nACAPTURE MO YUNG PRAYER KO DIN... :) Hahaha.... Galing mo talaga magsulat mary! :)
aliw ka mer..I also pray with you in this..and have my prayer very similar to this too..:D
may we really find the one we desire, the one God planned for us., and live life's fullest because we have found life's sweetest gift.
Godbless and we continue to pray..:)
Post a Comment