Thursday, September 23, 2010

Greeters

I just want to have an entry of people who greet me on my birthday (advance and late included). Here it goes…

Greeters through text
The so early birds....someone from the Professionals group made a mistake of announcing that today, 7 September is my birthday..so I got a lot of early texters

Mara, 2:40 PM
Ate, Happy bday! =) have a super day!

Liza, 2:43 PM
Ms. Mary, happy happy birthday po. May God shower u wd abundant blessings =)

Ace, 2:45 PM
Hi Mary! Hapi bday!

Donna, 6:26 PM
Hey! Hapi bday! =)

Maki, 6:26 PM
Happy birthday Mama Mary. =)

Jona, 7:28 PM
Happy birthday po.

Good thing I have a lot of friends so I still have greeters on my day....

But before my birthday starts I got a call from Crisel, straight from Australia…WOW! I’m so happy to hear her, I miss time with C, talking about a lot of things..from kalukahan to serious talk. Thanks C, you’re a gem of a friend =)

Then my birthday =)

I would like to believe that they stay awake to be my first greeter…pwede naman ding hindi pero ganun ko sya gustong isipin para I’ll be special…

Pogs, 11:58 PM
Happy Birthday!!! =) Enjoy your birthday week leave. =) Pray and laugh your worries away! =) Don’t you ever bother if some isolated someone has hurt feelings because of you. He’s just one. The rest of your friends can attest how a big throbbing heart you are. =) Ingat! Muah!

Omar, 12:09 AM
Happy birthday Ate Mary =) I wish u all d best, good health, more bdays to come and most of all, may you’ll meet the man for u b4 the end of this or asap =) hehe. Powerhugs! Gnyt.

Merc, 12:58 AM
happy birthday! mwah.

Merc, you may not be my first greeter but you made one of my birthday wish come true…thanks for the many cards and the happy thoughts and the messages and all the quotations and also the long stemmed rose….you're really my beloved!

Anton, 12:25 AM
Hello Mary Pie! Maligayang kaarawan sayo. Best wishes…

Doc Dens, 1:19 AM
Happy birthday Ate Mary! God bless you and may you always be a blessing to others. Mwaahh! =)

Bing, 4:41 AM
Happy bday mary.

Liezel, 6:14 AM
Happy birthday!

Skity, 6:41 AM
Happy, happy birthday!

Barok, 7:14 AM
Ate, Happy birthday! Enjoy your day. =)

Mara, 7:20 AM
Eto tunay na tlga, happy bday Ate mary! =)

Kula in Australia, 7:45 AM
Ry happy happy kaarawan! Mwaahhh!!! Miss u na! Wish all d best & best wishes. Hehehe. Happy2 bday aking 2nay na kaibigan! Lanie&Raffy forever. Hehehe

YaRona, 7:52 AM
Happy birthday! =)..enjoy ur day ate…wish ko 4 u. sana mhanap ka na ng prince charming u. hehe..

Stella, 8:01 AM
Happy birthday.

Grace, 8:11 AM
Happy birthday sister! Mwah!

Tiny, 8:17 AM
Ola! Maligayang kaarawan. May this day bring happy surprises. =)

Man, 9:30 AM
Happy birthday Ate Mary! =)

Finite, 10:10 AM
Happy birthday Marya! Luv yah frend!

May in Singapore, 12:57 PM
Happpppppy birthday!!!! hope sa pagkakaabsent for the longest time e suppppper happy ka! Always believe so many ppl love u and pray with u on ur deepest desires..God grants them the best possible way u cld imagine..just wait and be surprised!!! Again enjoy ur day!!!!

May, I really count the repeating characters as texted =)

Kuyang, 1:52 PM
Happy bday.

Too bad I missed the call of Waterist thru Kuyang’s phone =( but I surprised them with pandesal so they get to greet me personally =)

Susie from somewhere across the globe, 3:25 PM
Hi girl! Npdaan lng po 2 grit u hapi bday! N grman lang. ‘alles gute zum geburstag!’ wish u ol d best! God Bles! It’s me missin =( u guys

Big, 4:05 PM
Not greetings but a free load..yahooooooooooo

Icoy, 4:22 PM
Happy bday! Mamya na lang hug. =)

Mavic, 9:37 PM
Happy Birthday Ms. Mary. More blessings to u!

Icoy, 9:39 PM
HAPpy bday nga pala pinapasabi ni Andy.

Ems, 9:58 PM
Happy birthday! Before your special day ends! Hope you had fun. More blessings to come! And papable din kasama na!

Litel, 10:49 PM
For old times sake, happy Birthday Mer! Sana mkuha mo lahat ng wish mo.

Carina, 11:55 PM
hey hey hey! Ndi man ako ang una, sana ako na lng ang huling babati sa’yo sa iyong kaarawan! Sana nag-enjoy ka ngayong araw na ito, ang galling, nagawa mo ang 1 wik celeb na sinabi mo sa blog. Ung mga sinabi ko sayo na ggwin nten sa mla gaya ng panonood sa imax, pba, etc. malapit na nting gawin w8 ka lang =) thank u 4 being a blessing sa mga tao sa pligid mo. U’ll always be my buddy, merry mary! Mwah!

And you were really my last texter  =)

She forgot to send her text so here texting the following day
Janet, 9:53 AM
Sisterette, happy bday! Indeed, there’s sumting about mary coz almost everybody like her. Have a blast! God bless! AY NASA DRAFT, DI KO NA SEND YEST! Belated!

Thank you very much for taking the time to text me….

To friends who greet me through Facebook and e-mails thank you very much
For those who gave me a card like Dr. Zigler hehe….Mamajo for my photo and those who wrote their greetings there…even for my roommates post it greetings. Thank you very much!

I feel so loved =)

No comments: