Thursday, September 23, 2010

My Love-Me Activities

  • free myself of guilt from friend’s failed expectations
  • stand up for my right
  • express that I’m a loving person by hugging, touching, saying “I love you”, “I miss you” to people I care about
  • express my emotions freely especially when I feel like crying because I’m sad, mad or happy
  • eat fruits and vegetables, drink lots of water
  • entertain a compliment and show gratitude
  • embrace the fact that I’m beautiful not just on the inside but also on the outside
  • imbibe the thought that there’s something about me that people love
  • write freely, all my thoughts especially the happy ones, those that can uplift people
  • relive my faith in God, that’s my core, that’s who I really am
  • accept God’s unconditional love, unfathomable grace and ocean drowning mercy
  • renew my mind, think of happy thoughts
  • forgive myself of the past mistakes, don’t go back to that guilt-trip anymore
  • surround myself with happy to be with friends
  • read, read, read
  • continue to take care of myself, do my vanity things
  • do that health care thing now
  • write Don Miller
  • enjoy physical activities
  • make friends with myself and with new people or those that I thought i can never be friends with
  • scream for something, someone I like
  • continue being happy of being a woman
  • dress up some more
  • shop when my budget permits
  • act my age but it’s also ok to be forever young, be mature yet be child-like
  • be responsible for whatever I decide
  • welcome men, be wise, respect myself
Ako, 7 September 2010

No comments: