I’m a semi-spoiled friend of Pogs and who wouldn’t miss a friend like that….
I will miss
The “Panikero”, I like him when he’s like this, panicking even in small things. You cannot calm him down, as in no reasons can calm him down. He walks to and fro as if waiting for a wife giving birth to his first born. Nakakatuwa syang ma-out of control, hehe.
The “Masungit” though hindi naman ako recipient ng kasungitan nya…but that’s his usual self din. He can be rude. He even has ways of showing you if he’s not interested.
The “center of attraction” he wouldn’t agree on this but being with him for more than four years I could say this without winking my eyes…hindi lang tendency to be the center but he is really or to put it in a nice word “the life of the party”. His story would revolve around what’s happening to him. You can ruin his day even with a slight bad remarks.
But all these are not indication that I’m a semi-spoiled friend of him right? So this is it na. Semi lang kasi sobra naman kung spoiled na talaga.
He is the one bringing me home every after parties or late night gimmicks. Kilala na nga sya ng mga Barangay tanod samin eh. At pag may lakad na magkasama kaming dalawa he would ask me na sabay ako sa’yo ha! or sabay na tayo ha! kahit sya naman yung may car.
Since I love dolphins, he would buy dolphin stuffs, his recent gift or pasalubong for me was a dolphin bracelet he bought on his gimmick trip to MOA. There’s this one time pa, Christmas yata, he gave all the Badiks a gift and he handed me a keychain, while telling me that he picked out the most close to true dolphin colors with my name in it. Another one was when he went to Paete, he bought me a dolphin wood curving, now resting in my computer monitor. Not to mention my first dolphin bracelet from Boracay came from him also.
He’s so generous, like all my other friends, one time we went to ATC and he’s planning to buy a 2010 planner then he showed me a Bell de jour planner for women and he ask me if I like it, yun he bought it for me, he’s Christmas gift! Eh ang mahal nun, kung alam ko lang, cash na lang ang pina-gift ko..hehe
More on his generosity, one time him and other friends went to our house then I noticed his new North face backpack. I told him nice color, pasalubong daw ng Nanay nya. You like it? Sige sa’yo nalang…bigay ko sa Monday pagpasok. Tapos ayun everytime may hike I’m using that backpack, naiinggit sya kasi ang ganda nung bag…hehe at palagi nyang sinasabi “Bakit ko nga ba naibigay-bigay yan?”
Then just last year, bumigay ang cellphone ko, wala akong extrang pambili..eh may extra cellphone sya na favorite nya. He let me used his cellphone hanggang makabili daw ako ng kapalit or magawa ang cellphone ko..ayun until now yung cellphone pa din nya ang gamit ko pero I paid for it na on a minimal fee (I guess!).
When I ask him when ka mag-mall? He would tell me when tayo mag-mall? tapos ayun ako na ang mag-schedule at available na sya nun.
He would accompany me to the field, to Hacienda Macaluan…to the nearest fast food when I craved for something like ice cream, chicken joy, champorado, sabagay mas madami pala syang cravings kaya mas madami syang kaladkad sakin. I just e-pop, OC, chat him and yun na..we’ll go out and eat according to our cravings.
Ang sungit sungit nya pero ang iyakin naman…..mahilig magpa-hug, makulit as in.
Aliw din syang manuyo pag nagtampo….at super ingat not to do it again. One time inaway ko sya, ayun iniyakan ako!!!! I will mis the lines “wag ka nang magalit!”, “bati na tayo”, he even went to Hemmi from Umali coz he sensed in my OC that I’m mad at him. And I like it when one time he wasn’t able to sleep well coz he thought I’m mad at him…hehe napuyat ng wala naman…
And the ultimate reason why he’s so good to me is because I’m keeping a lot of his secrets…hehe di naman! He would always introduce me as his “Human Diary” ewan lang kung anong worth nun! It’s a precious thing that we share….he’s so comfortable in sharing his weaknesses, his fears, his down moments. He happily shares also all the good things happening to him, his dreams, what he wants to happen. He values my opinion, suggestions and even if we don’t agree on some things we argue but in the end he would show his respect to me.
I’m grateful to see him grow from the iyakin to the man who’s now fulfilling his dreams. From a possessive friend to a friend to many. I’m so proud to be part of his journey in life, like what he always say to me…”thank you for not judging me, for everything as in everything”
Now I would like to thank you also, for opening your life to me…and I hope even if we’re miles apart you won’t forget me….that somehow I made a difference in your life.
Ako, 30 August 2010
I will miss
The “Panikero”, I like him when he’s like this, panicking even in small things. You cannot calm him down, as in no reasons can calm him down. He walks to and fro as if waiting for a wife giving birth to his first born. Nakakatuwa syang ma-out of control, hehe.
The “Masungit” though hindi naman ako recipient ng kasungitan nya…but that’s his usual self din. He can be rude. He even has ways of showing you if he’s not interested.
The “center of attraction” he wouldn’t agree on this but being with him for more than four years I could say this without winking my eyes…hindi lang tendency to be the center but he is really or to put it in a nice word “the life of the party”. His story would revolve around what’s happening to him. You can ruin his day even with a slight bad remarks.
But all these are not indication that I’m a semi-spoiled friend of him right? So this is it na. Semi lang kasi sobra naman kung spoiled na talaga.
He is the one bringing me home every after parties or late night gimmicks. Kilala na nga sya ng mga Barangay tanod samin eh. At pag may lakad na magkasama kaming dalawa he would ask me na sabay ako sa’yo ha! or sabay na tayo ha! kahit sya naman yung may car.
Since I love dolphins, he would buy dolphin stuffs, his recent gift or pasalubong for me was a dolphin bracelet he bought on his gimmick trip to MOA. There’s this one time pa, Christmas yata, he gave all the Badiks a gift and he handed me a keychain, while telling me that he picked out the most close to true dolphin colors with my name in it. Another one was when he went to Paete, he bought me a dolphin wood curving, now resting in my computer monitor. Not to mention my first dolphin bracelet from Boracay came from him also.
He’s so generous, like all my other friends, one time we went to ATC and he’s planning to buy a 2010 planner then he showed me a Bell de jour planner for women and he ask me if I like it, yun he bought it for me, he’s Christmas gift! Eh ang mahal nun, kung alam ko lang, cash na lang ang pina-gift ko..hehe
More on his generosity, one time him and other friends went to our house then I noticed his new North face backpack. I told him nice color, pasalubong daw ng Nanay nya. You like it? Sige sa’yo nalang…bigay ko sa Monday pagpasok. Tapos ayun everytime may hike I’m using that backpack, naiinggit sya kasi ang ganda nung bag…hehe at palagi nyang sinasabi “Bakit ko nga ba naibigay-bigay yan?”
Then just last year, bumigay ang cellphone ko, wala akong extrang pambili..eh may extra cellphone sya na favorite nya. He let me used his cellphone hanggang makabili daw ako ng kapalit or magawa ang cellphone ko..ayun until now yung cellphone pa din nya ang gamit ko pero I paid for it na on a minimal fee (I guess!).
When I ask him when ka mag-mall? He would tell me when tayo mag-mall? tapos ayun ako na ang mag-schedule at available na sya nun.
He would accompany me to the field, to Hacienda Macaluan…to the nearest fast food when I craved for something like ice cream, chicken joy, champorado, sabagay mas madami pala syang cravings kaya mas madami syang kaladkad sakin. I just e-pop, OC, chat him and yun na..we’ll go out and eat according to our cravings.
Ang sungit sungit nya pero ang iyakin naman…..mahilig magpa-hug, makulit as in.
Aliw din syang manuyo pag nagtampo….at super ingat not to do it again. One time inaway ko sya, ayun iniyakan ako!!!! I will mis the lines “wag ka nang magalit!”, “bati na tayo”, he even went to Hemmi from Umali coz he sensed in my OC that I’m mad at him. And I like it when one time he wasn’t able to sleep well coz he thought I’m mad at him…hehe napuyat ng wala naman…
And the ultimate reason why he’s so good to me is because I’m keeping a lot of his secrets…hehe di naman! He would always introduce me as his “Human Diary” ewan lang kung anong worth nun! It’s a precious thing that we share….he’s so comfortable in sharing his weaknesses, his fears, his down moments. He happily shares also all the good things happening to him, his dreams, what he wants to happen. He values my opinion, suggestions and even if we don’t agree on some things we argue but in the end he would show his respect to me.
I’m grateful to see him grow from the iyakin to the man who’s now fulfilling his dreams. From a possessive friend to a friend to many. I’m so proud to be part of his journey in life, like what he always say to me…”thank you for not judging me, for everything as in everything”
Now I would like to thank you also, for opening your life to me…and I hope even if we’re miles apart you won’t forget me….that somehow I made a difference in your life.
Ako, 30 August 2010
4 comments:
ahhhh, sweet naman. ako ata unang naka read nito, hehehehe! indeed, there is a friend who sticks close like a real brother, sometimes even closer pa.
oh gee, oh boy! what a treasure of a friend... swerte mo naman Marya.
sana hanggang sa pagtanda nyo ganyan kayo... or maybe more!
aww. kakatuwa naman ito, as in.
Awww... thanks for this Ate Mary! Well, I'm just as real as I will ever gonna be; Hypocrisy is one less thing to worry about me as a person. :) I think the more appropriate term you should have used is "self-centered", kasi diba ibinubuko mo ako sa article na'to? E positive yung yung "center of attraction" or "life of the party"... hehehe! Oo nga, swerte mo talaga to have me... hahaha! Na-spoil mo din naman ako so quits lang. :) Really really appreciate this article. :) Thanks again!
Post a Comment