Monday, November 22, 2010

Broken hearted

It’s moment like this that I wish so much that I am undeniably beautiful as according to the standards of the world, of men. In a world where men especially the ones that I so like whose looking at beauty more than other qualities, I so wish I am beautiful! I don’t know why sometimes I feel content but at times I also asked the Lord why He didn’t give me such looks? And when times are like this from asking why I’m not beautiful comes out all the insecurities I have inside. Why I’m not sexy? How come I don’t have fair complexion? Why am I not noticeable with men? I know I’m not ugly! It’s just that I can’t help but wonder how come nobody notices the beauty in me? Why M chose A, why P looks differently with I, why Y marries H and why never have I been looked romantically with any of my friends? These were men who knows me already but still hasn’t look my way, what more when I’m in the crowd? With all the other beautiful women around, what’s my edge? How can “the one” see me? Where’s my Bruno Mars who would sing to me

“And when I see your face
There’s not a thing that I would change
Because you’re amazing
Just the way you are”


Ako, 2 November 2010

No comments: