Thursday, November 25, 2010

Empty words

Maybe it’s me! Maybe I should let my standards a bit lower on this! Or just accept the fact that people can say things just because they want to! They say what they want to say but they don’t really mean it…just empty words.

Just this week, I received a promise from three friends and it should be done yesterday. Unfortunately, all three friends failed, at the same time. So maybe it’s me, if we base things on statistics….they are three against just me. Perhaps, really it’s me!

I felt bad, I don’t really like empty promises, I am a person who so cling to what people say. Though many times people, especially friends fail me, I still give them chances. Perhaps they didn’t mean not to do the promise, maybe something came up, or they’re just forgetful, a whole lot of reasons.

Last night, I was contemplating on this I’m making reasons to appease myself. Then I resolve by sticking to my standards at least for myself, when I’m the one making the promise. Then just remember that some friends are not like me, some can easily forget and some just say things coz they want to just please me maybe. I’ll just find good reason so I won’t be bothered by broken promises anymore.

Ako, 25 November 2010

1 comment:

ruvicyn said...

anyon mer? guilty ba ako? hehehe...i hope not