Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I want to be

I like this line from a Christian song
“You are changing the world
One little heartbeat at a time
Making history with every touch, every smile”

I have always dream of changing the world or if not the world at least the lives of the people around me. That’s also the reason why I’ve always wanted to be a teacher of a non-conventional school. I believe teachers shape a kid’s life and therefore make a difference to them. I always dream of being a good, passionate teacher, changing one kid, one family, one community, one country and soon the world. Perhaps it’s time to look into that direction. Perhaps I’ve been staring too long on a path just for my own. I lost track of my passion, my dream! I have put all those on hold for the longest time. It’s a volcano waiting to erupt inside of me. When will I heed that call? When will I turn around and follow that path? Common Mary!

Ako, 1 November 2010

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's not yet late, sisterette! go!