Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Naalala

Matagal na ito, like 2007 pa...at di ko pala sya nai-post sa blog ko kasi di pa ako active sa blogging nung time na yun..pero naka-file sya kaya eto..i-post ko, sayang naman!

Hay! ….Life

Last week on this very same day we were in Davao. No sleep from last night because I need to pack my things and leave the house by 1AM. Time flies, today I am here in my room in the office, crying……waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. We just accompanied Lyman to the nearest bus stop. This week went so fast. We arrived from Davao on Monday and on our way to Davao we learned that Lyman will be leaving. We set this week for his despedida from our office, from our small group in the office which will just remove the IRS and some NRS and that’s us already …hehehe …and from the badminton group. I think starting Tuesday we’ve been talking about Lyman’s departure and I thought I was already prepared for his leaving IRRI. Until yesterday, we were set to go to Liezels’ place and we’ll dine there and have some drinking and singing. But before going there, most of the party people decided to play badminton first but I just stayed here in my room to finish a power point presentation for a friend’s birthday. After finishing the presentation I decided to do a letter for Lyman…I used to doing that to friends leaving but lately since I’ve decided not to be emotional anymore I stop doing that. Less pain, easier to move on. But yesterday I decided to do a letter, it’s actually a happy letter, I just tried to remember all the things that Lyman and I shared during his stay here. But before finishing the letter, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa….I cried a river ;) Don’t know why actually…could be because I realized I have a lot of things to be missed when he’s gone or could be because he’ll be leaving me behind…me again…another friend going away and me still here…staying!!! Here’s my letter to him…nothing so sad to cry about actually but then again…it’s my choice anyway..i want to cry, so I cried

Dear Lyman ;)
Hehehe, kala mo di ako nalulungkot sa paglisan mo...nagkakamali ka...kahit alam kong for the better naman yung pupuntahan mo siempre nalulungkot ako kasi aalis ka na ;( Kaya lang ganun talaga...life goes on and it's forever changing ;) Mamimiss kita talaga promise.
Wala na akong kasama sa pagbili ng lunch ;(
Mamimiss ko ang kwentuhang simpleng buhay probinsya..ang pagpapalo ng Nanay mo ;(
Wala nang makikinig sa kwento ko about my crush at magsasabi saking tanungin mo na kasi ;(
Mamimiss ko ang kasabay sa may grove kahit na tinatalamsikan mo ako ng tubig at kahit na nadadali mo ako ng payong ;( oks alng yun..nakakaganti naman ako sa'yo eh...hahaha
At higit sa lahat wala na akong kasamang bumili at kumain nung butterfly bread..kung kelan ko pa naman natutunan na syang magustuhan ;)
Wala na din akong partner sa badminton, kahit na ang arte mong mag-drop at maglaro eh siempre gusto ko pa ding makapartner ka. Ngayon lang tayo naging magkalevel di ba? Sayang! Hindi tayo nakapaglaro sa tournament.

Sino na lang ang road manager mo dun?
At saka sa exchange gift sa December although till November nalang naman ako..sino na ang ka-exchange gift ko..hahaha ang kulit mo Lyman!!!!

Yun pa ang kakulitan, ang mga hirit na out of the blue and nowhere ;)

Basta, magingat ka dun palagi
Mag-aral magdasal kasi mas kailangan mo yun, lalo na ngayong ibang Bansa na yun...ibang iba ang mga makakasalamuha ;)
Mag-ingat sa pakikitungo sa mga tao, be gentle like a dove but be wise like a serpent..basta deal with everybody as they should be dealt with ;)

Magpapakabait ka!!! Galingan mo dun..I'm sure you'll make it good there...ikaw pa gifted child ka kaya!!!

O sya, naiiyak na ako...di ko alam kung sa kakatawa o sa kalungkutan talaga...hahaha

Basta mamimiss kita...dalasan ang pag-online ha
Magdala ka ng larawan na makakapagpasaya sa'yo, yung mga continuous shots natin sa kofi room yung mga mukha tayong ewan..dalhin mo yun, matutuwa ka dun....at makakatulong yun parang andon din lang kami. At sabayan mo kami sa pagkakape...hay Lyman....ayoko na talaga..naiiyak na ako ;(

God bless you there and everywhere...kung saan ka man dalhin ng mga pangarap mo wag kalimutang magpasalamat kay God ;) He is the author and finisher of it all....at saka wag mo akong kakalimutan ha!!!!

Nagmamahal,
Ako ;)


Then when I handed to him the letter I’m already crying….he acted as if he was trying to beat me from crying but then I saw the compassion and he pulled me close to him just saying…ihhhhhhhhhhh…ah ah! I was both crying and laughing…masaya naman yang letter ko eh sabi ko…..kaso I can’t help but cry eh ;(

Then I left the room, I didn’t actually see him cry but when he went to our room when were about to go, I saw a teary eyed Lyman…..He told me “Si Te Mary kasi”

Then now, he left us with a letter and still it’s just a goodbye letter but then I cried a bucket again ;) hay!!!! What’s with me?  Here’s his letter….just for keeps ;)

From: Moreno, Lyman Denis (IRRI)
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2007 2:44 PM
To: Bayot, Ruvicyn (IRRI); Burac, Mary Ann (IRRI); Manalili, Mervin (IIRRI); Corcuera, Ferdinand (IRRI); Cabangon, Romeo (IRRI); Faronilo, Jaime (IRRI); Boling, Anita (IRRI); Angeles, Olivyn (IRRI); Lampayan, Rubenito (IRRI); Quicho-Diangkinay, Emma (IRRI); Llorca, Lizzida (IRRI); Adriano, Lolita (IRRI); Caramihan, Lucio (IRRI)
Subject: Bye...

Hello All,

I just want to express my sincere thanks to everyone in the water group for literally everything. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to be a part of the group and be a (certified J) waterist. I would surely miss everyone! I’ll miss our coffee breaks, chats, funny moments, etc… It’s so hard to find a group like ours and I don’t expect to find one there. Hindi ko alam kung meron akong pede paghiritan dun. That would certainly contribute to my sorrow there, expecially pagna-aalala kung yung moments dito. Maybe I’ll just divert those moments, watching movies may do (bold na lang siguro para di ako ma-iyak.hehe). Hayyyy, it’s bye bye time, wala na ako masabi. We’ll see each other soon.

Mag-ingat na lang sila sakin dun… “The!!”
As the seeing goose: “People cram, people grow”  and another wand
“People only fart to mate again”               (© Moreno, L. 2007)
--------------------------------------------
Many many thanks!
Bye for now,
Miss y’all! (huhuhu)

I will surely miss Lyman….he’s one of kind, easy to get along with…no hang-ups, I couldn’t remember a day that he’s mad or upset. Always happy!!!! Not affected with bad things ;) He’s such a happy man and like me I could say unattached emotionally, so he has a better acceptance of bad things people do to him ;) and to meet such a man…I’m so privileged ;)  May the good Lord who I’m sure sent him there in Canada provide him all that he needed and may his heart be thankful for this wonderful things that God entrusted to him. Okey, for now just let me go through this feelings…later on I’ll be okey!

Ako, 17 August 2007

No comments: